05-13-2013, 11:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've decided that I want CFW. I want to order a E3 Flasher for my PS3 and downgrade and then install Custom Firmware on it. Once I get customer firmware what are somethings I can do? I know this is a nooby ass question but I'm really intrigued to get CFW.

Thanks in advance to anybody that answers my questions or could point me to a few tutorials, etc. Happy
05-14-2013, 12:21 AM #2
DannyBoiSmith
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JayMan4724 View Post
I've decided that I want CFW. I want to order a E3 Flasher for my PS3 and downgrade and then install Custom Firmware on it. Once I get customer firmware what are somethings I can do? I know this is a nooby ass question but I'm really intrigued to get CFW.

Thanks in advance to anybody that answers my questions or could point me to a few tutorials, etc. Happy

Let somebody professional install the e3 flasher into your Ps3, Its all depending on what you wanna do on your CFW if you wanna go online or data transfer to your OFW, data transferring allows you to mod CoD4, W@W,MW2, BO1 and GTA IV going online on your CFW allows you to RTE/RTM mod the latest games like MW3 BO2 (but you are in high risk of getting a console ban)
05-14-2013, 06:41 AM #3
mschumacher69
Climbing up the ladder
Before you buy an E3 flasher, you should check if you model is downgradable because latest models are not.

What model do you have? CECH....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo