06-09-2013, 12:03 PM #1
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. Smile
The Title says everything but I want to know what are the differences between DEX and CEX?
Which one is better for online etc.
Comment please. Smile
I want to buy a Jailbroken PS3 and I don't now which I can use.

The following 2 users say thank you to Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

RuszXMC, whosmodding21
05-05-2014, 02:42 AM #20
Originally posted by matt0897 View Post
Depends on what you plan to use the ps3 for. If you want to just do the genaral stuff, play backup games, transfer MW2 patches ect, then just stay on CEX. If you want to do RTE, then you need DEX. And if you are unsure then it's ok because almost all PS3s you get are already on cex unless stated. You go to dex from cex, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

actually you can do the same on CEX as you can do on DEX. Example: like RTE/RTM. you just need CCAPI. but on DEX, you have the chance of getting you CID banned where on CEX its alot harder to get you CID banned.

im on CEX 4.30.2 REX REBUG and using CCAPI and i have never been banned a day in my life Ninja
05-05-2014, 11:09 PM #21
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TreyarchTragedy View Post
Hey man Smile If you get a cfw ps3 you can just message me on skype and I'll help you through everything! As you're not a expierienced modder you do not need to worry about DEX for now just stay on CEX and get the hang of things and then when you get a bit more confident you can switch to DEX if you wan't, when RTM'ing you get banned easier though so I stay away from it. The only tips I can give you for now are: I reccomenned going to Rebug 4.30.2 REX (REX means can switch between CEX-DEX) and when you get it try and stay away from newer games like Black Ops 2 and MW3. GTA IV is fine I mod it all the time and it's really awsome. I'll help you get menus on gta, mw2 ect.

Peace.

Why would you stay away from MW3? o.O
05-06-2014, 02:04 AM #22
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Why would you stay away from MW3? o.O

Lol, this was a long time ago bro.. MW3 was still banning A LOT back then :p
05-06-2014, 06:18 AM #23
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TreyarchTragedy View Post
Lol, this was a long time ago bro.. MW3 was still banning A LOT back then :p

Oh haha I was thinking, why the hell would you stay away from modding MW3 lol everyone mods that game now huh.
05-14-2014, 04:26 AM #24
Originally posted by dre View Post
actually you can do the same on CEX as you can do on DEX. Example: like RTE/RTM. you just need CCAPI. but on DEX, you have the chance of getting you CID banned where on CEX its alot harder to get you CID banned.

im on CEX 4.30.2 REX REBUG and using CCAPI and i have never been banned a day in my life Ninja

Take a look at when i posted that. Back then you couldn't on CEX.
05-14-2014, 09:02 PM #25
Originally posted by matt0897 View Post
Take a look at when i posted that. Back then you couldn't on CEX.

? what are you saying?
05-15-2014, 08:19 AM #26
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Any other opinions? :-)
09-15-2014, 07:01 AM #27
DEX because on DEX you have a lot more options and also use CCAPI option for RTM
09-15-2014, 07:41 AM #28
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Hello everyone. Smile
The Title says everything but I want to know what are the differences between DEX and CEX?
Which one is better for online etc.
Comment please. Smile
I want to buy a Jailbroken PS3 and I don't now which I can use.

definetly DEX as you can still use CEX while your on DEX + Dex has a lot more features for online stuff because its not laggy like cex

EDIT: Sorry didn't realize how old this thread is Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo