07-10-2013, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there i have recently has been semi bricked going DEX to CEX i have watched BrinkerzHD Tutorial multiple times and i do have a e3 card reader (what he has in the video) now when i try to go to use the dongle it just goes red then goes off then blinks red once then after a min or two it turns off (nothing like the tutorial video) now if someone could help me i would
appreciate it
07-11-2013, 02:26 AM #2
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by WhosYourHost View Post
Hello there i have recently has been semi bricked going DEX to CEX i have watched BrinkerzHD Tutorial multiple times and i do have a e3 card reader (what he has in the video) now when i try to go to use the dongle it just goes red then goes off then blinks red once then after a min or two it turns off (nothing like the tutorial video) now if someone could help me i would
appreciate it

I think your PS3 is dead. Your PS3 has the Red Ring of Death. Correct me if I'm wrong! To get it fixed, go to Sony Consumer Centre and try getting it fixed. For me I didn't go to the Consumer Centre. I just went to a local tech shop. They said it would take about three months. I was like, fuck no. I will just buy a new one :P
07-11-2013, 11:50 AM #3
Red ring WTF is that never even heard of it
07-11-2013, 04:40 PM #4
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by alan69xD
I think your PS3 is dead. Your PS3 has the Red Ring of Death. Correct me if I'm wrong! To get it fixed, go to Sony Consumer Centre and try getting it fixed. For me I didn't go to the Consumer Centre. I just went to a local tech shop. They said it would take about three months. I was like, fuck no. I will just buy a new one :P

lol rrod is only on xbox Winky Winky and 3 month?wtf..what a kind of stupid tech shop is that?
07-11-2013, 10:47 PM #5
Alan.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by lack View Post
lol rrod is only on xbox Winky Winky and 3 month?wtf..what a kind of stupid tech shop is that?

lol yeah, except mine was the yellow ring of death for the ps3. I went to like over 10 shops in Melbourne, Australia. I was like 3 months.. Fuck that, Ill by a new one. Better than waiting for it :P But I was like, shit, how do I back up all my stuff :P
07-11-2013, 10:58 PM #6
I know that feeling bro... watching a tutorial and something doesn't work out like it has to supposed to :(
07-12-2013, 12:49 AM #7
Same thing is happening to me :/ wish i could fix my CFW ps3...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo