Post: Installing GTA: TBOGT Mods in Comgenie's Filemanager.
08-18-2013, 06:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, i hope this is the right forum.
I'm on Rogero 4.30 and i have a problem: I installed the pinkhouse Mod Menu TBOGT for PS3. The files, that i installed are called "script.img, script_network.img and update.img". I put them on a USB stick, go to Comgenies awesome filemanager and tried to install it. But it doesn't work. I see much tutorials which say that i have to go to "dev_hdd0/game/BLES00887/USRDIR/DLC2/DLC/common/data/cdimages"
But i don't have the DLC2 folder. If i go on "USRDIR" it shows more than 300 .img files..... But there are NO folders. I don't know what to do.. :(
I have the same problem with the Filemanager in multiman.

And sorry for my bad english. I really hope, someone can help me.
08-19-2013, 02:48 PM #2
Please someone help me..
08-19-2013, 04:40 PM #3
TBoGT is a pain in the ass to get mods working. What version do you have ToBGT? PSN based, disk based, or complete edition?
08-19-2013, 06:33 PM #4
Originally posted by house View Post
TBoGT is a pain in the ass to get mods working. What version do you have ToBGT? PSN based, disk based, or complete edition?

I have the EFLC-Disc.
08-21-2013, 09:26 PM #5
Is there really NO one who can help me?!?
11-23-2014, 12:29 PM #6
Same here. I have the TBOGT disc so then i bought complete edition. I then went onto dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USDIR/ELC/ and there is the DLC 1 and 2 files... but i have trouble copying the mods over. I keep getting "Error whilst creating the directory".

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo