THREAD: D-REX 4.21 to D-REX 4.46 [ HELP ]
  1. 10-25-2013, 08:58 AM
    xXx-.-Moder's Avatar
    xXx-.-Moder
    Maggbot timeout!
    xXx-.-Moder's Avatar
    xXx-.-Moder
    Maggbot timeout!
    521
    Posts
    2,377
    Reputation
    Feb 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Can i go from dex 4.21 (REBUG) to 4.46 dex (REBUG) directly on XMB ?
    Or i need to do more? Can anyone give me some tips? Tanks I apreciate the help

    my goal is just to get it to 4.46 dex so i can RTM.

    ( Sorry my bad Inglish ) :unsure:
    Last edited by xXx-.-Moder ; 10-25-2013 at 09:56 AM.

  2. 10-25-2013, 09:50 AM
    801
    Posts
    10,344
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Moder View Post
    Can i go from dex 4.21 (REBUG) to 4.46 dex (REBUG) directly on XMB ?
    Or i need to do more? Can anyone give me some tips? Tanks I apreciate the help

    ( Sorry my bad Inglish ) :unsure:

    Change to cex then you can update directly to 4.46. Tiphat
  3. 10-25-2013, 09:57 AM
    xXx-.-Moder's Avatar
    xXx-.-Moder
    Maggbot timeout!
    xXx-.-Moder's Avatar
    xXx-.-Moder
    Maggbot timeout!
    521
    Posts
    2,377
    Reputation
    Feb 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SiLLiKaLaX View Post
    Change to cex then you can update directly to 4.46. Tiphat


    I want r~to update to 4.46 Dex .. i need to change to cex, then do cex 2 dex again for 4.46?
    Can i switch from 4.21 DEX to 4.46 DEX?
    Tanks
  4. 10-25-2013, 10:02 AM
    801
    Posts
    10,344
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Moder View Post
    I want r~to update to 4.46 Dex .. i need to change to cex, then do cex 2 dex again for 4.46?
    Can i switch from 4.21 DEX to 4.46 DEX?
    Tanks

    Just rewrite target with your CEX flash to be on cex and then just update to 4.46. And yes you can go back to dex on 4.46 Smile.
  5. The Following User Thanked SiLLiKaLaX For This Useful Post: