10-26-2013, 04:48 PM #1
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I switch to 4.30 D-REX REBUG, But i cant go online, when i go to the REBU TOOLBOX on the CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ID it changes to EID5 85 but when I leave the toolbox it change again to NO

Can someone help? Wth i can do to fiz this?

Tanks
10-26-2013, 04:51 PM #2
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
use rebug 4.46 and get on dex Smile

its easier and it works
10-26-2013, 04:52 PM #3
Default Avatar
DeNo
Originally posted by Moder View Post
I switch to 4.30 D-REX REBUG, But i cant go online, when i go to the REBU TOOLBOX on the CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ID it changes to EID5 85 but when I leave the toolbox it change again to NO

Can someone help? Wth i can do to fiz this?

Tanks

Hello xXx-Modder. Please follow this tutorial explaining how to get online Smile Please let me know when/if this answered your question Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
10-26-2013, 05:03 PM #4
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by DeNo View Post
Hello xXx-Modder. Please follow this tutorial explaining how to get online Smile Please let me know when/if this answered your question Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

The problem its not RTEIng...
I need to switch on the Rebug toolbox ''Change Active PS3ID to ''USE EID5: 85 (CEX)'' , it switch but when i back to XMB it reset to '' NO''

Tanks
10-26-2013, 05:13 PM #5
Default Avatar
DeNo
The problem its not RTEIng...
I need to switch on the Rebug toolbox ''Change Active PS3ID to ''USE EID5: 85 (CEX)'' , it switch but when i back to XMB it reset to '' NO''

Tanks

Just to clear things up...

Taken From Rebug's site.
"CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ISad Awesome
Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory. Choose from Use EID0 or Use EID5. EID5 will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode.

Did you do this?

The following user thanked DeNo for this useful post:

xXx-.-Moder
10-26-2013, 05:22 PM #6
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by DeNo View Post
Just to clear things up...

Taken From Rebug's site.
"CHANGE ACTIVE PS3ISad Awesome
Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory. Choose from Use EID0 or Use EID5. EID5 will spoof your original CEX IDPS allowing you to connect to PSN if your PS3 is running REBUG REX EDITION firmware in DEX mode.

Did you do this?

Yes i did, but when I leave to XMB it goes again to ''NO'' .. The EID5 dont stick
10-26-2013, 06:33 PM #7
Default Avatar
DeNo
Yes i did, but when I leave to XMB it goes again to ''NO'' .. The EID5 dont stick

Okay... What version or Rebug Toolbox do you have?

xXx-.-Moder
10-26-2013, 07:19 PM #8
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by deno View Post
okay... What version or rebug toolbox do you have?

rebug toolbox 02.01.05
10-26-2013, 07:39 PM #9
Default Avatar
DeNo
rebug toolbox 02.01.05

Hmm that is weird. Well after searching online, it seems to be a common problem with the Rebug Toolbox. Maybe they have the offsets wrong..... My suggestion i to update the PS3 to the latest version of Rebug REX and try then Smile

xXx-.-Moder
10-26-2013, 08:08 PM #10
update to rebug 4.46 rex, install ps3ita manager 1.40, load up ps3ita manager, press start -> network tools -> restore original id -> exit to xmb -> go online and hax some more.

I don't know about 4.30 but with 4.46 there's a problem with rebug toolbox and it won't spoof the id to cex either.

The following user thanked Snowboardbum for this useful post:

xXx-.-Moder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo