11-08-2013, 04:02 AM #1
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Need some help please. Luckily this happened on a old unit I had laying around.

Just updated the e3 flasher with update.bin, went to make first backup/dump and bam, my wife comes in and is talking not paying attention and trips over the power cord of course jarring the heck out of the ps3 and obviously knocking lose the tf board from the e3 flasher and lost power to the machine. F'd up I know and probably bricked and screwed, but with all that being said I hooked it all back up but now the ps3 turns on and immediately shuts off and starts blinking red.

So no back up of original bios.

My question is can this be fixed and if so, how? What are the steps I need to take? Any help is very much appreciated
Last edited by Demmonnixx ; 11-08-2013 at 04:16 AM.
11-08-2013, 04:19 AM #2
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Demmonnixx View Post
Need some help please. Luckily this happened on a old unit I had laying around.

Just updated the e3 flasher with update.bin, went to make first backup and bam, my wife comes in and is talking not paying attention and trips over the power cord of course jarring the heck out of the ps3 and obviously knocking lose the tf board from the e3 flasher and lost power to the machine. F'd up I know and probably bricked and screwed, but with all that being said I hooked it all back up but now the ps3 turns on and immediately shuts off and starts blinking red.

So no back up of original bios.

My question is can this be fixed and if so, how? What are the steps I need to take? Any help is very much appreciated

Sorry to say but you bricked your PS3. But, you can bring it back to life. You need a wire from the TRISTATE point and a 3.3 voltage VCC point on the board. What is your PS3 model?
And when it's finally on, you can attempt to make a dump/backup

email me: [email][email protected][/email]
if you need more info bro

damn I would of been pissed, hope she gives u some loving and TLC after the fact.

The following user thanked libra7ry for this useful post:

Demmonnixx
11-08-2013, 04:28 AM #3
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
aww dude I was steaming for a second but can't be too mad at her she apologized and is still apologizing...lol

Model# CECHH01 Phat Model.

Going to shoot you an email, man if you can help me past this with a diagram or walk through or something I'll owe you big time. Appreciate the response

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo