Post: Need serious help with PSN on DEX Signing In Problem!
02-08-2014, 03:34 AM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been on DEX for a while on 4.46 Rebug, then I switched to ITA 4.50 a while back and I started having problems signing in and I would have to go to my Internet Settings and just run through everything again and it would let me sign in, now it's the same thing but if I go onto any game it signs me out with the error code 80028ED6 and if I try to sign back in I get error code 80710A06. I just want to play online like I used to without this. If anyone can help I would appreciate it VERY much.

EDIT: Also, I have used my phone's WiFi and it works perfectly. And I tried using a DNS code but that didn't work either.
Thanks In Advance

Wheelz1089_2

My Skype: ps3plushacks
Last edited by Next To Nothing ; 02-08-2014 at 03:56 AM.
02-08-2014, 12:25 PM #2
use rebug toolbox or ps3ita maneger to spoof your active ps3id to cex then you should be able to sign in
12-23-2014, 10:54 PM #3
BigModzHD
Little One
Originally posted by WeedEnthusiast View Post
use rebug toolbox or ps3ita maneger to spoof your active ps3id to cex then you should be able to sign in

Why spoof to CEX if u are on DEX , im having the same problem .. :(
12-23-2014, 11:23 PM #4
XeX EMO
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BigModzHD View Post
Why spoof to CEX if u are on DEX , im having the same problem .. :(

it restores your original console ID so you can go online on a debug frimware (DEX) You still have all the dex features.
12-23-2014, 11:29 PM #5
BigModzHD
Little One
Originally posted by XeX
it restores your original console ID so you can go online on a debug frimware (DEX) You still have all the dex features.

Whenever I change the setting no to CEX (im on rebug 4.65.1 DEX) I can get online but the settings sets he's self back to no every time , so i can't mod safely because when I wanna use psn patch I can't change the setting after because the rebug toolbox can't read my console id because it's spoofed any solutions?
12-24-2014, 07:18 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Thread has been moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries section.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo