02-08-2014, 03:59 AM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been on DEX for a while on 4.46 Rebug, then I switched to ITA 4.50 a while back and I started having problems signing in and I would have to go to my Internet Settings and just run through everything again and it would let me sign in, now it's the same thing but if I go onto any game it signs me out with the error code 80028ED6 and if I try to sign back in I get error code 80710A06. I just want to play online like I used to without this. If anyone can help I would appreciate it VERY much.

EDIT: Also, I have used my phone's WiFi and it works perfectly. And I tried using a DNS code while on my router, but that didn't work either. The reason I need to be WIRED and connected to my ROUTER is so I can RTM because TargetManager connects easier that way.
Thanks In Advance

Wheelz1089_2

My Skype: ps3plushacks
02-08-2014, 01:07 PM #2
Originally posted by Playa4U2ENVY View Post
I have been on DEX for a while on 4.46 Rebug, then I switched to ITA 4.50 a while back and I started having problems signing in and I would have to go to my Internet Settings and just run through everything again and it would let me sign in, now it's the same thing but if I go onto any game it signs me out with the error code 80028ED6 and if I try to sign back in I get error code 80710A06. I just want to play online like I used to without this. If anyone can help I would appreciate it VERY much.

EDIT: Also, I have used my phone's WiFi and it works perfectly. And I tried using a DNS code while on my router, but that didn't work either. The reason I need to be WIRED and connected to my ROUTER is so I can RTM because TargetManager connects easier that way.
Thanks In Advance

Wheelz1089_2

My Skype: ps3plushacks

When you were on Rebug, you would of changed your console id to a non debug one to play online so that might be the problem here.

(It was when you would go into the rebug toolbox, and spoof eid5 if I remember correctly)

I am not 100% sure. Someone will be able to help you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo