Post: Problem with Downgrading (4.55 Rogero to 3.55 Rogero with 999 Downgrader)
03-05-2014, 10:04 PM #1
xNoLiimitzZx
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi
i wanted to make my CEX to DEX, and for this i need to be on 3.55.

Im on 4.55 Rogero v1.0 (CEX).

Fist i must downgrade to 3.55.

I used Rogero 999 Downgrader but when i put the Update (PS3->UPDATE->PS3UPDAT.PUP) in the USB and put the USB to the PS3 and select 'Update via Storage Media' it founds the Update, but when i press OK it says: "This update data is not supported on this system"

I also used Rebug 999 Downgrader but it gives me the gives me the same Error

Can anyone help me please?

Sorry for my bad english

Best Regards.
09-18-2014, 04:04 PM #20
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MyModz101 View Post
if ANYONE knows how to get me to dex ill pay u. Ill give you my skype and we will talk! Plz iv lookd for 6 months its impossible!

Send me your original flash.
09-18-2014, 10:38 PM #21
How I fixed it was recovery mode but had to format. I tried everything to avoid that but had to do it. :/ im dex now tho but now idk how to run tools none work. even with the debug eboot.
04-05-2015, 01:06 PM #22
i have this problem to what should i do!!!!!!!! help lease i cant downgrade it to 3,55 i am on habib 4,70
04-12-2015, 07:04 PM #23
Verzxh
Gobble
what exactly did u do im having the same problem
04-15-2015, 06:27 PM #24
people when I go to update comes as more "This update data is not supported on this system" HELP PLS
04-15-2015, 06:36 PM #25
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
bro try recovery mode put you update from
06-21-2015, 08:16 PM #26
hi im on ferrox cfw 4.75 and its totally useless, I cant seem to do anything on it I cant enable qa flag, my bd rom emulator isn't enabled and cant enable it and everything I search about ferrox is no help either. I am trying to downgrade back to 3.55 using the 999 downgrader so that I can update my cfw to rebug (I have been told to use this as its better than what im on) but when I download the rebug downgrader and follow all the steps putting it onto usb and then into the ps3 and going to system update via storage media a message pops up saying no applicable data found. im lost as to what to do all I want to do is downgrade so I can put some new firmware on in the hope I can get the bd rom working and qa flag. my mulitman is useless to me at the minute too, to be honest the whole system is useless being a jailbroken at the minute as im just still using it as a standard until I can get some help
06-22-2015, 12:45 AM #27
Falcon
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by andy
hi im on ferrox cfw 4.75 and its totally useless, I cant seem to do anything on it I cant enable qa flag, my bd rom emulator isn't enabled and cant enable it and everything I search about ferrox is no help either. I am trying to downgrade back to 3.55 using the 999 downgrader so that I can update my cfw to rebug (I have been told to use this as its better than what im on) but when I download the rebug downgrader and follow all the steps putting it onto usb and then into the ps3 and going to system update via storage media a message pops up saying no applicable data found. im lost as to what to do all I want to do is downgrade so I can put some new firmware on in the hope I can get the bd rom working and qa flag. my mulitman is useless to me at the minute too, to be honest the whole system is useless being a jailbroken at the minute as im just still using it as a standard until I can get some help

You should first convert to rogero 3.55 then to kmeaw 3.55 then to any firmware you want.... Don't forget to QA flag on kmeaw
06-22-2015, 01:51 AM #28
You need install kmeaw 3.55 as this guys says then u can install any firmware from there

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo