05-18-2014, 06:28 AM #1
zyz5
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well so basically i decided to change my mac address on my 4.46 dex rebug ps3. I downgraded and then used this tut You must login or register to view this content.
and i decided to upgrade to 4.50 ita to try it. So on ita the install went fine but i started ita manager and it crashed to a black screen. I hard reset my ps3 and then turned on my ps3 again and it was at the debug mode so i took it out of debug mode through target manager. So i then put in ghosts and noticed it did'nt load on the screen. I then cleaned ghosts and still no luck. After that i tried black ops 2 and that was'nt recognized. So I tried reinstalling ita with no luck to fixing. Then decided to change my mac address back to the orginal to see if that would fix it but no luck. The disk drive was working perfectly before i changed my mac please help.
If you want to add me on skype its zyz5
or leave a reply
Mods sorry if this is the wrong section didn't know where to put.

*Forgot to mention I used Ps3 Punch and accidentally click "Install CCAPI PKG DEX ONLY" and crashed my ps3. When i rebooted i was in debug mode and when set back to software mode it was'nt recognizing disk. I also tried release mode no luck. PS3 Punch found here You must login or register to view this content.

Same problem here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by zyz5 ; 05-18-2014 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Update
05-18-2014, 08:31 AM #2
i had the same problem. i went back to the 3.55 and then rebug changed mac then it had to go back to 3.55 and back up to ita and it fixed it (for me).
05-18-2014, 12:52 PM #3
divybc
Former Staff
Moved to PS3 Mods Questions.
05-19-2014, 09:38 PM #4
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
Did you try reinstalling firmware?, and Rebuild database?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo