06-15-2014, 11:57 PM #1
SwaggyLV
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU

Im intrested in buying a 1TB hdd, and i currently own a jailbroken PS3 running on rebug 4.46 Derex, and my question is how do i upgrade my HDD whithout loosing my Jailbreak/REBUG, all your help is very appriecieted, and if you could please also include a link to a video tutorial (only if you choose to).

Thank You
06-16-2014, 12:59 AM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Thread has been moved to the "PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries" section Smile.

Originally posted by SwaggyLV View Post
Hi NGU

Im intrested in buying a 1TB hdd, and i currently own a jailbroken PS3 running on rebug 4.46 Derex, and my question is how do i upgrade my HDD whithout loosing my Jailbreak/REBUG, all your help is very appriecieted, and if you could please also include a link to a video tutorial (only if you choose to).

Thank You
06-16-2014, 01:33 AM #3
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Hi NGU

Thank You

From what I've heard you have to switch back to CEX so you won't get the "2.52 UPDATE Error" and go on 3.55 OFW CEX.
06-16-2014, 03:45 AM #4
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Hi NGU

Thank You

After you install the new HDD you will have to reinstall the firmware but you'll still be on CFW as long as you update with the CFW you were on with the old HDD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo