07-04-2014, 11:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was wondering whats the best option for downgrading the old 80 and 60gb ps3s , the 60gb model is CECHA01 not sure the 80 off hand.Looking for something that is easy to do without soldering if possible.
07-05-2014, 08:01 PM #2
just go on youtube and search if you wanna do it urself or just send it to a ps3 shop where the will jailbreak it for you
07-05-2014, 08:01 PM #3
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Kleio View Post
Was wondering whats the best option for downgrading the old 80 and 60gb ps3s , the 60gb model is CECHA01 not sure the 80 off hand.Looking for something that is easy to do without soldering if possible.

It's not worth downgrading the first gen ps3. it would get WAY to hot and ylod after a few weeks of playing. I would suggest buying a slim from someone
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM #4
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
It's not worth downgrading the first gen ps3. it would get WAY to hot and ylod after a few weeks of playing. I would suggest buying a slim from someone

i dont want it for downloading games and i used my old 80gb for about 4months on cfw playing downloaded games , which doesnt make sense since i play games downloaded would you kindly answer my question tho looking for the best flasher for nand ps3s and preferably solderless
07-05-2014, 09:45 PM #5
Pure NV
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Kleio View Post
Was wondering whats the best option for downgrading the old 80 and 60gb ps3s , the 60gb model is CECHA01 not sure the 80 off hand.Looking for something that is easy to do without soldering if possible.

its a major pain. check craigslist. otherwise, there are other people who downgrade for you, make sure to check validity.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo