07-22-2014, 07:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im looking for people to Make a RTM Tool even Mods can Help my Skype: LightningMods So we can Screen Share
Edit: Can be for Any Call Of Duty's (Not Ghosts Im Banned :( )
Last edited by LightningMods ; 07-22-2014 at 07:58 PM.

The following user thanked LightningMods for this useful post:

I'm SnaY
07-22-2014, 11:32 PM #2
What do you need help with? The initial coding of the tool, offsets, etc?
Last edited by ResistTheSteam ; 07-24-2014 at 04:38 PM.
07-22-2014, 11:42 PM #3
Originally posted by ResistTheSteam View Post
Coding Happy
07-24-2014, 04:26 AM #4
Do black ops
07-24-2014, 04:29 AM #5
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Add my skype: xivine
07-24-2014, 04:35 PM #6
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by LightningMods View Post
Im looking for people to Make a RTM Tool even Mods can Help my Skype: LightningMods So we can Screen Share
Edit: Can be for Any Call Of Duty's (Not Ghosts Im Banned :( )

Make an RTM tool for games OTHER than COD. You will get noticed more and have a better chance of getting staff like you wanted

Offsets lol. I'm terrible at finding them. Or at least I should say terrible at using IDA Pro and finding them. I can can find them with netcheat but only stuff with visible numbers like the ammo and maybe items(haven't tried those yet)

The following user thanked Citadel for this useful post:

ResistTheSteam
07-24-2014, 04:38 PM #7
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Make an RTM tool for games OTHER than COD. You will get noticed more and have a better chance of getting staff like you wanted

Offsets lol. I'm terrible at finding them. Or at least I should say terrible at using IDA Pro and finding them. I can can find them with netcheat but only stuff with visible numbers like the ammo and maybe items(haven't tried those yet)

Cita, that reminds me. I meant to ask you about a day ago, I found a game that is unique and no one's made a tool for it. PM me for more info. I've found the ammo offset but it's dynamic. Kinda sucks, anyways, yeah.
07-24-2014, 04:45 PM #8
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Cita, that reminds me. I meant to ask you about a day ago, I found a game that is unique and no one's made a tool for it. PM me for more info. I've found the ammo offset but it's dynamic. Kinda sucks, anyways, yeah.

Alright sent you a PM. xDD
07-24-2014, 04:45 PM #9
Chris
Former Staff
I know a bit about the coding language of C# myself. I wouldn't mind passing on some knowledge so that there's one less leech in the modding community. If you're truly interested in learning the was of coding/programming, I can only give you guidance. The only person that can teach it to you, is yourself. I will steer you in the right direction and scratch the surface for you.

Skype - nguigneel

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

ResistTheSteam

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo