Post: Help!!? Cex to Dex without direct router connection??!?
07-26-2014, 07:42 PM #1
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, is there a way to go from cex to dex without having my laptop or ps3 directly connected to my router? I'm sick of cex and would much rather use dex for now on, but the router is not really accessible so could i wirelessly go from cex to dex. And use dex correctly? I am able to connect my laptop to my ps3 if that will be any help. Thanks,
07-26-2014, 07:43 PM #2
well actually you would need a computer to convert your flash bin's to dex
07-26-2014, 07:48 PM #3
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by T View Post
well actually you would need a computer to convert your flash bin's to dex

I can't do it with a laptop?
07-26-2014, 08:24 PM #4
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
Hey, is there a way to go from cex to dex without having my laptop or ps3 directly connected to my router? I'm sick of cex and would much rather use dex for now on, but the router is not really accessible so could i wirelessly go from cex to dex. And use dex correctly? I am able to connect my laptop to my ps3 if that will be any help. Thanks,

You still need a laptop to DEX. if you are so far just use CCAPI found You must login or register to view this content.
07-26-2014, 09:09 PM #5
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
You still need a laptop to DEX. if you are so far just use CCAPI found You must login or register to view this content.

i know, i know i'm not new i've been using ccapi for a while now. I'm sorry if i'm being confusing. I have a computer and i've been moding and hacking for a while now with ccapi. I would like to go to dex and use tmapi but I cannot connect my computer and ps3 to my router with an ethernet. The router is no where near me. Will i still be able to go from cex to dex and use dex proficiently without the need of an ethernet connected directly to my router, like wirelessly.. I can connect my ps3 to computer with a wire but not to my router.. Sorry for the confusion
Last edited by Toastyghosty ; 07-26-2014 at 09:13 PM.
07-26-2014, 10:09 PM #6
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
i know, i know i'm not new i've been using ccapi for a while now. I'm sorry if i'm being confusing. I have a computer and i've been moding and hacking for a while now with ccapi. I would like to go to dex and use tmapi but I cannot connect my computer and ps3 to my router with an ethernet. The router is no where near me. Will i still be able to go from cex to dex and use dex proficiently without the need of an ethernet connected directly to my router, like wirelessly.. I can connect my ps3 to computer with a wire but not to my router.. Sorry for the confusion

Yes you're able to connect the ps3 to a computer and make it act like a router. I believe Shark made a tutorial for that. You ca search his name in the showgroups.php(click my sectional mod badge on this comment to be directed to that page)
07-27-2014, 01:00 AM #7
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Yes you're able to connect the ps3 to a computer and make it act like a router. I believe Shark made a tutorial for that. You ca search his name in the showgroups.php(click my sectional mod badge on this comment to be directed to that page)

Thank you so much!!!:yes::yes: Do you know if that will work when i'm changing it from cex to dex? Like when they're both connected to the router and the application is used?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo