THREAD: DEX Can't Go Online!!?!?
  1. 08-02-2014, 07:26 PM
    Toastyghosty
    Bounty hunter
    Toastyghosty
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    I just switched from cex to dex and I need to go online with the method where the computer is used as a router but absolutely none of them are working. It constantly says the ethernet is connected then not, then upon testing connections it disconnects and for some reason nothing is working at all. I tried both of sharks tutorials and I'm about to switch back to cex because I've been at this for hours. Anyways if anyone has any help on this it would be much appreciated, thanks. ( I'm on rebug 4.46.1 REX)

(oh and another question if i switch back to cex using the nor files fast could i use cex with debug eboots on games or must I switch back to dex for that? )
    Last edited by Toastyghosty ; 08-02-2014 at 07:28 PM.

2. 08-02-2014, 10:45 PM
    Toastyghosty
    Bounty hunter
    Toastyghosty
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    can't connect anymore, cant sign in. Should i just go back to cex?Sal
    Yeah i used multiman but now nothing working, tmapi is teasing me by light being a.d.d and changing from connect to not to available and i can't even sign in
  3. 08-02-2014, 10:51 PM
    Young Jedi
    Bounty hunter
    Young Jedi
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Toastyghosty View Post
    can't connect anymore, cant sign in. Should i just go back to cex?Sal
    Yeah i used multiman but now nothing working, tmapi is teasing me by light being a.d.d and changing from connect to not to available and i can't even sign in

Hmm.. Maybe you could turn off your system, and close target manager. Then retry from the start? Sad Awesome Haha, i'm not sure what the problem is. If I were you, I would just use CCAPI for now. I know that most of the best tools are TMAPI, but I'm not sure what to say on what's wrong. Let me ask my friend.
  4. 08-02-2014, 10:59 PM
    Toastyghosty
    Bounty hunter
    Toastyghosty
    Bounty hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by USP View Post
    Hmm.. Maybe you could turn off your system, and close target manager. Then retry from the start? Sad Awesome Haha, i'm not sure what the problem is. If I were you, I would just use CCAPI for now. I know that most of the best tools are TMAPI, but I'm not sure what to say on what's wrong. Let me ask my friend.

I went back to cex for now, thank you so much for everything i guess dex wasn't meant to be for me :/ oh well, if you do find anything please tell me!!