08-19-2014, 08:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have always stuck with CCAPI but a tool of mine wont connect with ccapi and i want to try it with tmapi, but i dont know how to use it. I was hoping a more experienced modder could help out since learning how to use TMAPI and when is appropriate could help out in the future. Ive searched google, youtube, no videos that really explain how and when to use tmapi. k, thanks!
08-19-2014, 09:07 AM #2
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by 1234 View Post
I have always stuck with CCAPI but a tool of mine wont connect with ccapi and i want to try it with tmapi, but i dont know how to use it. I was hoping a more experienced modder could help out since learning how to use TMAPI and when is appropriate could help out in the future. Ive searched google, youtube, no videos that really explain how and when to use tmapi. k, thanks!

firstly you need to setup your ps3 to target manager, to do this you need to either connect your ps3 to your router via ethernet cable or you can connect an ethernet cable from your ps3 to your pc/laptop and make a bridge.

once you have done that you can use find your ps3 in target manager by adding the IP of your ps3 then you can use PS3Lib in visual studio and make your tool :p
08-19-2014, 09:13 AM #3
Thanks for Replying shark,

but im not using it to create a tool, but rather, to use it to connect rtm tools to my ps3. i heard i need a debug eboot or something??
08-19-2014, 09:14 AM #4
Originally posted by Shark View Post
firstly you need to setup your ps3 to target manager, to do this you need to either connect your ps3 to your router via ethernet cable or you can connect an ethernet cable from your ps3 to your pc/laptop and make a bridge.

once you have done that you can use find your ps3 in target manager by adding the IP of your ps3 then you can use PS3Lib in visual studio and make your tool :p

Look above ^
08-19-2014, 11:02 AM #5
Shark
Retired.
Look above ^

look up PS3Lib, its got a full documentation on how to use it and all that shit, and its CCAPI compatible I think.
08-20-2014, 12:11 AM #6
CHIPPADONK
Bounty hunter
I have always stuck with CCAPI but a tool of mine wont connect with ccapi and i want to try it with tmapi, but i dont know how to use it. I was hoping a more experienced modder could help out since learning how to use TMAPI and when is appropriate could help out in the future. Ive searched google, youtube, no videos that really explain how and when to use tmapi. k, thanks!

hit me up on skype dude im happy to set it up for you, you can only use tmapi though if you have a dex console. My skype is CHIPPAUK1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo