08-24-2014, 04:54 AM #1
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A couple of days ago I was in a lobby with a hacker who changed his name to promote his "20 dollar account service", i decided to change my name to hi. When joining the game he turned his mic on and said are you with me or against me after asking me to friend him, atm i was extremely high and was just laughing. He the said I was getting booted and booted me...for laughing...and not answering him. Anyway, i've always been against booters but what your opinion on them/ do you boot?
08-24-2014, 06:52 AM #2
dodggy
Haxor!
lol what is a booter ? somebody that boots u of the internet ?
08-24-2014, 09:42 AM #3
DEradicator
Little One
Originally posted by dodggy View Post
lol what is a booter ? somebody that boots u of the internet ?

booting aka DDoS is when someone gets your IP address and send alot of packets to your router which will kick you offline until they stop or until you change your IP thats why its nicknamed "boooting"

Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
A couple of days ago I was in a lobby with a hacker who changed his name to promote his "20 dollar account service", i decided to change my name to hi. When joining the game he turned his mic on and said are you with me or against me after asking me to friend him, atm i was extremely high and was just laughing. He the said I was getting booted and booted me...for laughing...and not answering him. Anyway, i've always been against booters but what your opinion on them/ do you boot?

AIDS just simply AIDS those are the kids that has no friends no life and resort to dick riding other people which in real life u cud prob kick them in the face n they wudnt utter a word & no i dont boot i usually kick anyone in my party that mentions that word.

The following 2 users say thank you to DEradicator for this useful post:

dodggy, iHaxel
08-24-2014, 03:09 PM #4
Toastyghosty
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DEradicator View Post
booting aka DDoS is when someone gets your IP address and send alot of packets to your router which will kick you offline until they stop or until you change your IP thats why its nicknamed "boooting"

AIDS just simply AIDS those are the kids that has no friends no life and resort to dick riding other people which in real life u cud prob kick them in the face n they wudnt utter a word & no i dont boot i usually kick anyone in my party that mentions that word.

I agreeYes
08-24-2014, 03:37 PM #5
Cameron..
Little One
Get a VPN. No more worries about booters Smile
08-24-2014, 03:57 PM #6
Originally posted by Toastyghosty View Post
A couple of days ago I was in a lobby with a hacker who changed his name to promote his "20 dollar account service", i decided to change my name to hi. When joining the game he turned his mic on and said are you with me or against me after asking me to friend him, atm i was extremely high and was just laughing. He the said I was getting booted and booted me...for laughing...and not answering him. Anyway, i've always been against booters but what your opinion on them/ do you boot?

just plain pussies that hide behind stressers
08-24-2014, 04:41 PM #7
Stealth_Tek
At least I can fight
Lol they booted my friend and flooded his IP from BO2. My other stupid friends said "you're not gonna do it, you're not gonna do it"and so he did it xD
08-24-2014, 06:55 PM #8
moekroeman
Little One
is it possible to hide the ip ? and whats a vpn
08-24-2014, 09:08 PM #9
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
It's easy to get a booter nowadays with ipstresser and getting ips with the tools, might just stop playing older cods with less players.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo