09-15-2014, 08:59 PM #1
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Let's say if I had valid dumps from a now bricked ps3 that has not been banned, how could I get the CID from those dumps and how would I replace the new CID on my jailbroken ps3. I'm on 4.46 rebug converted from cex to dex. It's been a while since I've been banned, haven't really messed with it much for about 4 months or so to be exact. Please any help is appreciated. One more thing, is there a way to get the CID from a ylod ps3?
09-15-2014, 09:52 PM #2
RedDotDinosaur
Do a barrel roll!
I believe that you need an e3 flasher to extract the cid from your bricked ps3
09-15-2014, 10:05 PM #3
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Demmonnixx View Post
Let's say if I had valid dumps from a now bricked ps3 that has not been banned, how could I get the CID from those dumps and how would I replace the new CID on my jailbroken ps3. I'm on 4.46 rebug converted from cex to dex. It's been a while since I've been banned, haven't really messed with it much for about 4 months or so to be exact. Please any help is appreciated. One more thing, is there a way to get the CID from a ylod ps3?

if you have an e3 flasher you can get a cid from just about any ps3, as long as you can get the ps3 to turn on
09-18-2014, 05:00 PM #4
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
if you have an e3 flasher you can get a cid from just about any ps3, as long as you can get the ps3 to turn on

How if you don't mind explaining? I have a couple ps3's that a friend gave me a while back that had the ylod. One only stays on for about 20mins or so and the other is touch and go, sometime it will stay on for a while and sometimes shut off in a couple of mins. I've tried re-heating and re-applying the that silver stuff. I have another one I've done the same thing to that stays on and has worked for about a week now. Any help is appreciated man!
09-18-2014, 05:03 PM #5
EternalHabit
Former Staff
How if you don't mind explaining? I have a couple ps3's that a friend gave me a while back that had the ylod. One only stays on for about 20mins or so and the other is touch and go, sometime it will stay on for a while and sometimes shut off in a couple of mins. I've tried re-heating and re-applying the that silver stuff. I have another one I've done the same thing to that stays on and has worked for about a week now. Any help is appreciated man!

so when you turn these ps3's on you can see the xmb?
09-18-2014, 05:12 PM #6
Demmonnixx
Vault dweller
On at least 2 of them, yes
09-19-2014, 10:47 PM #7
EternalHabit
Former Staff
On at least 2 of them, yes

yeah you would need either an e3 flasher or the ps3's to be jailbroken and able to boot to the xmb and run homebrew for you to get a working cid.
09-20-2014, 03:07 PM #8
You will need an e3 flasher first you need to backup your ps3 with the e3 flasher once you have the backup you use a tool called GET CID TOOL you just paste the bkpps3.bin file into the tool and it will give you the CID AND PSID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo