10-30-2014, 10:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Iv'e been away from the modding community for a while and it seems i have forgotten most of the stuff i knew. My friend just gave me his console banned cfw ps3 and im trying to FTP a game onto it, every time i try to connect to the internet it says access point not found. When i try it with an Ethernet cable it fails (80010201). Im not sure if im a complete idiot and the answer is obvious or theres an actual problem.
The ps3 is on rogero 4.50 and mm is also 4.50 any help would be great !

Thanks
10-30-2014, 11:02 PM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by CronicImpulse View Post
Iv'e been away from the modding community for a while and it seems i have forgotten most of the stuff i knew. My friend just gave me his console banned cfw ps3 and im trying to FTP a game onto it, every time i try to connect to the internet it says access point not found. When i try it with an Ethernet cable it fails (80010201). Im not sure if im a complete idiot and the answer is obvious or theres an actual problem.
The ps3 is on rogero 4.50 and mm is also 4.50 any help would be great !

Thanks

FTP is transferring files from one host to another host over a network meaning the console being banned should not affect you trying to transfer files to your PS3 as your not or shouldn't be in anyway trying to contact the PSN servers.
If this is an Ethernet to Ethernet connection from PC to PS3 then you should check your settings on your FTP program to make sure it is set correct. My prefer FTP program is Filezilla as it is simple and easy to use.
Below I linked a easy guide about FTP with Ethernet so you can go over and see what you could be missing or did wrong.
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo