12-21-2014, 09:09 PM #1
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a jailbroken PS3 on 4.46.1 rebug CEX and I know it's possible to get many things for free with a jailbreak. However I am planning on starting Playstation home and was wondering if it's possible to get Playstation home clothes and mansions etc... Forr free if I were to download them and transfer them with filezilla as always. If it's possible then where can I get them from? Please don't hesitate to comment below.
12-21-2014, 11:37 PM #2
beastinRAPPER
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Devanuier View Post
I have a jailbroken PS3 on 4.46.1 rebug CEX and I know it's possible to get many things for free with a jailbreak. However I am planning on starting Playstation home and was wondering if it's possible to get Playstation home clothes and mansions etc... Forr free if I were to download them and transfer them with filezilla as always. If it's possible then where can I get them from? Please don't hesitate to comment below.

I just saw a post the other day that allows you to mod on playstation home. Find that post and you really should need to do a lot of file transfers
12-21-2014, 11:50 PM #3
DevanTheKing
Bounty hunter
I found the thread, thanks!
12-22-2014, 01:06 AM #4
PS Home is going to be closed anyway.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo