01-06-2015, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering around on my banned Ps3, when I wanted to get my IDPS.bin for the new exploit by Kakaroto. I setup the proxy server on my PS3 and computer, then clicked on What's New. I was shocked because it said my idps.bin was dumped after a little.

The following 3 users groaned at DeflatedFootball for this awful post:

Kronoaxis, Miyata, Restrain
01-06-2015, 02:42 AM #2
Restrain
CoD Services
Pointless.
01-06-2015, 02:44 AM #3
Don't need to be so salty, and no it is not pointless. If you want to mod Cods offline, you can do it now.
01-06-2015, 04:21 AM #4
Originally posted by KillersFTW View Post
Don't need to be so salty, and no it is not pointless. If you want to mod Cods offline, you can do it now.

Modding offline is probably the most boring thing to do. Without hearing other people's reaction when u derank them, or making people invisible, or even making people explode other people is just a extremely pointless thing to do without "actual" players and not bots. And also hearing kids get mad at you for doing it. Its just what a "modder" wants to hear/do some times. Yeah its fun at times but after about a hour its like "why the fuck am i doing this offline". And you start to realize this would be more fun with "other" players.

The following 5 users say thank you to Son-Of-A-Toilet for this useful post:

Deicio, Egoford, Miyata, TheyCallMeBreed, Laser
01-06-2015, 05:13 PM #5
useless....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo