01-14-2015, 12:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, I was looking foward to buying either a JTAG/Rgh or a Jail broken PS3 but don't know which one to choose from? I am new to the modding community. I have a couple questions.

Do you have to pay to get online with a JTAG/RGH?
Which is easiest for noobs?
Which gets banned the least?
Which will be the cheapest to go online with?
Where can I buy a JTAG/RGH ?
Where can I buy a Jailbroken Ps3?

Thanks for the help guys. !!! Please Reply.
01-14-2015, 12:23 AM #2
Cesei
Banned
Purchase a PS3 JB as its free to access online servers, with an RGH you will need to pay for stealth.

The following user thanked Cesei for this useful post:

ahmadv17
01-14-2015, 12:26 AM #3
GamminModzV17
Bounty hunter
Get A Jailbroken Ps3 Its Much Easier and less complicated than Xbox. Good Luck Winky Winky

The following user thanked GamminModzV17 for this useful post:

ahmadv17
01-14-2015, 12:29 AM #4
Dank
Not Former Staff
JB PS3 all the way

The following user thanked Dank for this useful post:

ahmadv17
01-14-2015, 11:14 AM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ahmadv17 View Post
Hello guys, I was looking foward to buying either a JTAG/Rgh or a Jail broken PS3 but don't know which one to choose from? I am new to the modding community. I have a couple questions.

Do you have to pay to get online with a JTAG/RGH?
Which is easiest for noobs?
Which gets banned the least?
Which will be the cheapest to go online with?
Where can I buy a JTAG/RGH ?
Where can I buy a Jailbroken Ps3?

Thanks for the help guys. !!! Please Reply.

You can find The ps3 your looking for on here or eBay. PS3 obviously cheaper as you have to pay to go online with xbox, n if you want to go online with JTAG safely you would have to purchase stealth which isn't cheap in itself. Not sure which on is easier for noobs n they both have about the same ban rate

The following 2 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

ahmadv17, monkeyhaze77
01-15-2015, 12:34 AM #6
JAILBROKEN PS3 ALL THE WAY BRO Yes
01-15-2015, 12:50 AM #7
Mawndo
Do a barrel roll!
It really depends on your learning abilities, If your a lazy modder you would get a PS3, but if you want to learn more about modding and have a harder but yet better modding experience you get an XBOX, for PS3 there is rogero, habib, cobra, rebug, darknet, ferrox and etc. XBOX is corona, falcon, trinity, jasper, xenon, Kronos, zephyr, Hitachi, and etc. It's really up to you, I'll start off the in easy route with ps3 then move on to xbox, i personally own a ps3 rebug on 4.65.2 and a xbox corona on rgh
Last edited by Mawndo ; 01-15-2015 at 12:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo