02-27-2015, 01:30 AM #1
moekroeman
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My issue: i cant connect to my ps3 for some reason ftp doesnt work ccapi doesnt work , it worked yesterday
How the issue occurred : i dont know i deleted webman mod from my ps3
I have tried to fix my issue with: i have reinstalled ccapi couple times , i have habib 4.66 with that hijam spoofer on it yesterday everything worked today i cant ccapi or ftp

i have tried to disable the firewall but stiill nothing
Last edited by moekroeman ; 02-27-2015 at 01:33 AM.
02-27-2015, 02:15 PM #2
moekroeman
Little One
so nobody had this problem before ? damnnn
02-27-2015, 02:46 PM #3
Maybe it's because your spoofed I don't know try to restart your ps3 and don't connect te spoof just try to make it work
02-28-2015, 02:09 PM #4
moekroeman
Little One
Originally posted by Trekzalf View Post
Maybe it's because your spoofed I don't know try to restart your ps3 and don't connect te spoof just try to make it work

it was because i installed webmanmod settings tru psnpatch , i dont know why but u cant connect to ur ps3 if u instal it tru psnpatch
03-14-2015, 04:57 AM #5
kinglymodz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by moekroeman View Post
My issue: i cant connect to my ps3 for some reason ftp doesnt work ccapi doesnt work , it worked yesterday
How the issue occurred : i dont know i deleted webman mod from my ps3
I have tried to fix my issue with: i have reinstalled ccapi couple times , i have habib 4.66 with that hijam spoofer on it yesterday everything worked today i cant ccapi or ftp

i have tried to disable the firewall but stiill nothing

did you solve this if so please quote me back telling me how u did so?
03-14-2015, 06:48 AM #6
moekroeman
Little One
Originally posted by kinglymodz View Post
did you solve this if so please quote me back telling me how u did so?

yeah i dont know if u installed webmanMOD cuz for me that was the problem i deleted it from my ps3 and after that i could connect with my ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo