Post: GTA TBOGT Black Screen/Multiman Issue Glady donate to how ever fixses my issue
03-22-2015, 11:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello so I have issues with multiman on Rebug DREX 4.65.2
I been tryin to mod the game GTA EFLC I been following tutorials and stuff but what ever I do I boot the back up copy As a complete black screen

What I do >
Install the game updates from disk then delete the game data
1) Copy the game to USB
2)Place the mods update.img and scriptnetwork.img
3)Set BDEMULATOR and External and then check promissions in multiman
4) Try to boot the game BLACK screen

I\ve changed multiman mulibale times and this copy im doing is froma n official GTA TBOGT Disk .

What am I doing worng
03-23-2015, 01:03 AM #2
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BROS View Post
Hello so I have issues with multiman on Rebug DREX 4.65.2
I been tryin to mod the game GTA EFLC I been following tutorials and stuff but what ever I do I boot the back up copy As a complete black screen

What I do >
Install the game updates from disk then delete the game data
1) Copy the game to USB
2)Place the mods update.img and scriptnetwork.img
3)Set BDEMULATOR and External and then check promissions in multiman
4) Try to boot the game BLACK screen

I\ve changed multiman mulibale times and this copy im doing is froma n official GTA TBOGT Disk .

What am I doing worng

I'd love to help you out, can you please link me to the tutorial you're following?
Thanks

The following user thanked xFiibz for this useful post:

LostAndCramb
03-23-2015, 01:07 AM #3
[url]https://www.**************/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-successfully-mod-eflc-ps3-with-disc.822039/[/url]
03-23-2015, 01:15 AM #4
xFiibz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by BROS View Post
[url]https://www.**************/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-successfully-mod-eflc-ps3-with-disc.822039/[/url]

I'm sorry I cannot follow that link because it was censored, it is against the rules to post other forum sites. I should have notified you. Please, if you have a Skype, click the button in my signature to add me. If you cannot, please private message me the site again. Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo