03-25-2015, 01:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

Today I got my first CID ban from sony. I am on 4.50 ITA Dex and I have ITA 4.70 spoofer (might be the ban reason). I had 2 CID's 1 from my console and 1 from my friend's. The one that got banned is the one of my friend. However I can't find a way to restore my original CID, if I try it with CCAPI.. Doesn't work. ITA manager... doesn't work. So, this is my first ban ever I can't find a way to restore my origninal. I don't have a debit/creditcard or a paypal account to buy a new one, so that's not a option also. What can I do? How to restore my original ID?!

Please, all help is much appericiated!
03-25-2015, 07:26 PM #2
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Hello,

Today I got my first CID ban from sony. I am on 4.50 ITA Dex and I have ITA 4.70 spoofer (might be the ban reason). I had 2 CID's 1 from my console and 1 from my friend's. The one that got banned is the one of my friend. However I can't find a way to restore my original CID, if I try it with CCAPI.. Doesn't work. ITA manager... doesn't work. So, this is my first ban ever I can't find a way to restore my origninal. I don't have a debit/creditcard or a paypal account to buy a new one, so that's not a option also. What can I do? How to restore my original ID?!

There is a homebrew app called PS3Setup or CFWSetup, I use that. You can also use PSNPatch
03-25-2015, 07:29 PM #3
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Hello,

Hey Bro,
Launch PS3ITaManager Then Head Over To Network Then Press Restore Original CID!
Hope I Helped Out!
03-25-2015, 07:36 PM #4
Drughi
Bounty hunter
You can aswell restore the CID in CFWSetup
03-25-2015, 08:54 PM #5
What?! My original CID is also banned!! While I never used it!!!!????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo