04-07-2015, 04:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was on a cfw ps3 and all of a sudden it froze and kept freezing till it got corrupted and I formatted the hdd on the computer to try fix it and i plug it in with it saying:

"The system software cannot be run correctly/ Press the PS button to try restart the system.
If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software.
Connect to storage media that contains update data of version 2.70 or later, and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time."

Does anyone know how I can fix this, because restoring, rebulding database or anything from the recovery menu will not work.. and i have no clue but to just throw it out.
04-07-2015, 04:22 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KING View Post
So I was on a cfw ps3 and all of a sudden it froze and kept freezing till it got corrupted and I formatted the hdd on the computer to try fix it and i plug it in with it saying:

"The system software cannot be run correctly/ Press the PS button to try restart the system.
If the system cannot be restarted, you must reinstall the system software.
Connect to storage media that contains update data of version 2.70 or later, and then press the START and SELECT buttons at the same time."

Does anyone know how I can fix this, because restoring, rebulding database or anything from the recovery menu will not work.. and i have no clue but to just throw it out.

Put the CFW on the USB and install it from that menu. If your on CEX and wasn't using a 4.70 CFW then just install a 4.70 CFW and downgrade from there
04-07-2015, 04:33 AM #3
i was on dex using a no spoof do i make this folder thing "PS3'UPDATE"UPDAT.PUP"
04-07-2015, 06:59 AM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
i was on dex using a no spoof do i make this folder thing "PS3'UPDATE"UPDAT.PUP"

Yup, then just reinstall the firmware you were on.
04-07-2015, 07:03 AM #5
umm i go to safe mode and i go system update and it freezesChoco
04-07-2015, 07:24 AM #6
Synergy
Big Daddy

Its PS3UPDAT.PUP not UPDAT.PUP.
04-07-2015, 07:32 AM #7
dosent work :(
04-07-2015, 09:11 AM #8
i go to that safe mode then i go system update and put the file on called PS3UPDAT.PUP in PS3 folder and it stool dosent work what files do i need i was orginaly on 4.55 rogero cex than converted to dex rebug 4.65.1 then after a while i couldnt turn my ps3 on so i fromatted the hard drive and now this shiz happins pppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee HELP
04-07-2015, 09:18 AM #9
Try make a folder called ps3 in caps in that another folder update in caps an ps3updat.pup in caps see wat happens inside of that
04-07-2015, 10:59 AM #10
WiseMonkey
Little One
what firmware were you on before and what where you trying to goto? and i would just boot safe mode and re install the cfw or what was on the usb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo