05-05-2015, 05:09 AM #1
xBlackModder
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My Serial Number For My Current cid On My Ps3 If so Can Somone link The Package and thanks in advance.

Im Asking This Because Im Tryna recover My Psn Account And sony Is telling Me its the wrong serial number And Im Thinking its because The cid I was using is connected to a diffrent serial number?
Last edited by xBlackModder ; 05-05-2015 at 06:17 AM.
05-05-2015, 05:59 AM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xBlackModder View Post
My Serial Number For My Current cid On My Ps3 If so Can Somone link The Package and thanks in advance.

Serial number for your cid? What im not sure what you are trying to ask here are you trying to get your ps3 serial number or cid.
05-05-2015, 06:12 AM #3
xBlackModder
Little One
ok so i watched my brother make a fake account on my ps3 and like a dumbass i started my mut team on it so i restored my ps3 to factory settings and now the pw is lost the email is tooking and when i try to change the email sony keep saying wrong serial number so im thinking its because i was using a diffrent cid when he made the account im asking is there away to get the serial number for the cid im using?
05-05-2015, 06:16 AM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xBlackModder View Post
ok so i watched my brother make a fake account on my ps3 and like a dumbass i started my mut team on it so i restored my ps3 to factory settings and now the pw is lost the email is tooking and when i try to change the email sony keep saying wrong serial number so im thinking its because i was using a diffrent cid when he made the account im asking is there away to get the serial number for the cid im using?

Nope sorry.

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

xBlackModder
05-05-2015, 06:19 AM #5
xBlackModder
Little One
Aww Damn Thanks For The ReplyUpside Down Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo