05-15-2015, 05:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey members of NGU,

I have a really weird problem... I don't have acces to my folders in multiman I can't rename or delete any files. Also I

can't use filezilla anymore to put games on my PS3 ( same settings as usual) it gives me "550 Cannot access directory" and "451 Transfer failed (ERROR FFFFFFFF)"

I really don't know what to do anymore I looked everywhere on the internet. You guys are my last hope... I just know I just need to change something but I don't know what.

Please help

Thanks in advance !
05-15-2015, 05:35 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by kakheufd View Post
Hey members of NGU,

I have a really weird problem... I don't have acces to my folders in multiman I can't rename or delete any files. Also I

can't use filezilla anymore to put games on my PS3 ( same settings as usual) it gives me "550 Cannot access directory" and "451 Transfer failed (ERROR FFFFFFFF)"

I really don't know what to do anymore I looked everywhere on the internet. You guys are my last hope... I just know I just need to change something but I don't know what.

Please help

Thanks in advance !

might have to restore everything to or try doing a file system restore. Something along those lines. :p

The following user thanked Vanz for this useful post:

kakheufd
05-15-2015, 05:40 PM #3
Thanks I will try that ^^) I'll come back to tell if it worked
05-15-2015, 05:42 PM #4
Sen
:usa: :usa:
Originally posted by kakheufd View Post
Hey members of NGU,

Please help

Thanks in advance !

Since when do you have the problem? Are you sure you didn't delete anything or something like that? Like Vanz said, try to restore your ps3 via recovery mode and see what happens

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

kakheufd
05-15-2015, 05:44 PM #5
No didn't work :/
05-15-2015, 05:45 PM #6
Since the new updates came out 4.66 and 4.70 ... :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo