05-30-2015, 06:55 PM #1
SwaggyLV
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi There NGU

Im wondering, i have a PS3 PHAT running on 3.56 OFW and I'd like to know if there is a way to jailbreak it without flashing it, or if its even possible, if so could you please guide me through on how the process works, bare in mind, i have tried the 3.55 rogero downgrader, and it gets up to 80% and an error pops up saying Date Corrupted.

P.S: I change my hard drive from 40GB to 80GB so the Error may be because of that?

All the help will be very much appreciated.
05-30-2015, 06:57 PM #2
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by SwaggyLV View Post
Hi There NGU

Im wondering, i have a PS3 PHAT running on 3.56 OFW and I'd like to know if there is a way to jailbreak it without flashing it, or if its even possible, if so could you please guide me through on how the process works, bare in mind, i have tried the 3.55 rogero downgrader, and it gets up to 80% and an error pops up saying Date Corrupted.

P.S: I change my hard drive from 40GB to 80GB so the Error may be because of that?

it has to be 3.55 or lower anything higher which in your case 3.56 has to be flashed
05-30-2015, 07:01 PM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
E3 Flasher is the only way you will be able to install CFW unfortunately. I'm sorry that its .01 above whats needed :( That sucks.
05-30-2015, 07:01 PM #4
Originally posted by SwaggyLV View Post
Hi There NGU

You will need to flash it. Considering it is 80g it is most probably CECHK03 which can be flashed with a e3 flasher Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo