06-27-2015, 02:45 PM #1
nouralmsry
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My game is stuck on the loading screen my game is a split i downloaded it and it said that the game data is corrupted close the game and delete it and i found a fix on YouTube that said that i have to transfer the game to my hdd instead of my ex hard drive i did that it worked and i installed the game data successfully but when it says loading the game frozze every time. Thanks
06-27-2015, 10:29 PM #2
bigboiii33:)
Pokemon Trainer
try looking up an eboot fix for that game
07-02-2015, 11:36 PM #3
nouralmsry
I am error
i did find alot of fixes nothing works anyway multiman fixes it the fix is not the problem
07-02-2015, 11:40 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by nouralmsry View Post
My game is stuck on the loading screen my game is a split i downloaded it and it said that the game data is corrupted close the game and delete it and i found a fix on YouTube that said that i have to transfer the game to my hdd instead of my ex hard drive i did that it worked and i installed the game data successfully but when it says loading the game frozze every time. Thanks

Make sure you enable bd-mirror.
07-05-2015, 02:10 PM #5
nouralmsry
I am error
The game loads perfectly at the start and plays the cut scene and when it had to say press start to play before that screen it freezes on a black screen with loading in the bottom right and i always enable bd-mirror

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo