07-01-2015, 06:04 AM #1
drentooth
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do I have to downgrade to install spoof 4.75??

I'm on PSita 4.50 DEX

I'm still on 4.70
07-01-2015, 06:05 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
No. Just go here and install this spoofer.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

drentooth
07-01-2015, 06:53 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by drentooth View Post
Do I have to downgrade to install spoof 4.75??

I'm on PSita 4.50 DEX

I'm still on 4.70

If you already have a spoof installed reinstall your current firmware then use the spoof Kilam provided to avoid any bricking.

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

drentooth
07-01-2015, 07:23 AM #4
drentooth
I am error
Originally posted by Kas View Post
If you already have a spoof installed reinstall your current firmware then use the spoof Kilam provided to avoid any bricking.

Thanks for this but for some reason when I return to xmb the "install package files folder" is missing!!! How do I fix this? I just deleted sen enabler to install sen enabler 5.8.3 but install package folder is missing
07-01-2015, 07:32 AM #5
Kam
Thanks for this but for some reason when I return to xmb the "install package files folder" is missing!!! How do I fix this? I just deleted sen enabler to install sen enabler 5.8.3 but install package folder is missing

You might have updated to the current 4.75 OFW. What did you do exactly?
07-01-2015, 07:40 AM #6
drentooth
I am error
Originally posted by Kas View Post

Thanks for this but I'm having a problem cause when I return to xmb menu the "install package files" option is missing!!! I just deleted sen enabler to install sen enabler 5.8.3 but can't do it cause install package file folder is missing. . .how do I fix this???
07-01-2015, 07:41 AM #7
Kam
Do you still have your old packages?
07-01-2015, 07:41 AM #8
Default Avatar
Kas

What did you do? By current firmware I mean 4.50 dex ita
07-01-2015, 07:43 AM #9
Kam
The only way to truly check if you still have a CFW is to reboot your PS3. If you get the normal PS3 logo, you're out of luck. :( If you get the evolution ITA bootup, then you still have CFW.
07-01-2015, 07:47 AM #10
drentooth
I am error
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
The only way to truly check if you still have a CFW is to reboot your PS3. If you get the normal PS3 logo, you're out of luck. :( If you get the evolution ITA bootup, then you still have CFW.

I'm still on CFW cause I see the PSita boot up and I can still use the Multiman. ..I just can't see the install package option on xmb

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo