07-01-2015, 11:06 PM #1
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a ofw 4.75 and when I turn it on it says the system storage is corrupted the only option I have is yes to restore so when it restores goes to like 20% and it goes in black screen for 10 minutes and restarts and I get the same thing all over again it just loops. When I go to recovery menu I try restore default setting and it just says preparing and doesn't do anything same with restore file system, and I don't wanna Restore PS3 system because I don't want to lose anything on it. So how can I fix this?
07-01-2015, 11:23 PM #2
Originally posted by MartinModding View Post
I have a ofw 4.75 and when I turn it on it says the system storage is corrupted the only option I have is yes to restore so when it restores goes to like 20% and it goes in black screen for 10 minutes and restarts and I get the same thing all over again it just loops. When I go to recovery menu I try restore default setting and it just says preparing and doesn't do anything same with restore file system, and I don't wanna Restore PS3 system because I don't want to lose anything on it. So how can I fix this?

Sounds like a possibly bad hdd or a hardware issue. Sounds like the only option you have left is to restore the ps3. If that doesnt work then try swapping hard drives
07-01-2015, 11:23 PM #3
You either restore the PS3 or buy a new hard drive. Noob
07-01-2015, 11:23 PM #4
ILuVGamin
Bounty hunter
I have a ofw 4.75 and when I turn it on it says the system storage is corrupted the only option I have is yes to restore so when it restores goes to like 20% and it goes in black screen for 10 minutes and restarts and I get the same thing all over again it just loops. When I go to recovery menu I try restore default setting and it just says preparing and doesn't do anything same with restore file system, and I don't wanna Restore PS3 system because I don't want to lose anything on it. So how can I fix this?

wtf you wont belive me but the same happend to me today too. Stuck on 21%. Nothing worked for me so I had to restore the ps3 system through recovery mode. All games, accounts and game saves gone for me.
07-01-2015, 11:25 PM #5

im most likely wrong but can you but at least games saves and stuff like that onto a usb then restore then add them back on
07-01-2015, 11:28 PM #6
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by crimetime645 View Post
im most likely wrong but can you but at least games saves and stuff like that onto a usb then restore then add them back on

cant because can access xmb
07-01-2015, 11:29 PM #7
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by ILuVGamin View Post
wtf you wont belive me but the same happend to me today too. Stuck on 21%. Nothing worked for me so I had to restore the ps3 system through recovery mode. All games, accounts and game saves gone for me.

Damn was that the only option to fix it?
07-01-2015, 11:29 PM #8
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
cant because can access xmb

Try going into Recovery Mode and restoring File Database. Try a couple of the options.
07-01-2015, 11:30 PM #9
MartinModding
You talkin to me?

EDIT it goes to 100% then screen goes black
07-01-2015, 11:36 PM #10
MartinModding
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
Try going into Recovery Mode and restoring File Database. Try a couple of the options.

haven't tried rebuild database but the other options freeze the ps3 beside restore ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo