07-02-2015, 09:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bricked my ps3 about a year ago and I tried to fix it again but I srsly messed up while making a back-up (bkpps3) it works but when I put it in the DUMP checker there are 105 out of 138 errors How do I fix this ?
07-02-2015, 11:34 PM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by kakheufd View Post
I bricked my ps3 about a year ago and I tried to fix it again but I srsly messed up while making a back-up (bkpps3) it works but when I put it in the DUMP checker there are 105 out of 138 errors How do I fix this ?
Do you know how to get into recovery mode? Hold the power button and don't let go until you hear double beeps.

Try restoring PS3 settings (this will remove everything) and then rebuild your database.
Last edited by MLB ; 07-03-2015 at 12:08 AM.
07-03-2015, 12:00 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Do you know how to get into the secret menu? Hold the power button and don't let go until you hear double beeps.

Try restoring PS3 settings (this will remove everything) and then rebuild your database.

"secret menu" tears
07-03-2015, 12:01 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
I bricked my ps3 about a year ago and I tried to fix it again but I srsly messed up while making a back-up (bkpps3) it works but when I put it in the DUMP checker there are 105 out of 138 errors How do I fix this ?

You're just going to have to keep dumping till you get a good dump.
07-03-2015, 08:26 AM #5
Sen
:usa: :usa:

Just keep trying until you get a good dump.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo