07-10-2015, 10:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi so I got bannend absolutely no idea... I never got bannend. But when the 4.75 update came online I suddenly without doing nothing I got bannend --'.

So my QUESTION is can I get my friends OFW CID (Console ID) (IDPS) and use it on my CFW ?

The following user groaned kakheufd for this awful post:

qamartheone
07-10-2015, 10:24 PM #2
Danny
Hurah!
Originally posted by kakheufd View Post
Hi so I got bannend absolutely no idea... I never got bannend. But when the 4.75 update came online I suddenly without doing nothing I got bannend --'.

So my QUESTION is can I get my friends OFW CID (Console ID) (IDPS) and use it on my CFW ?

You will need an e3 flasher to retrieve the cid from your friends ofw console (if its e3 compatible)

Not only that but once you get an ofw cid banned you will have to downgrade it to change the cid.

In my opinion find someone who sells private cid's and go about it that way.
07-10-2015, 11:13 PM #3
Thanks Danny9 I doubted about Buying or getting one from my friend ... I'll guesse this is the Right choice? But are you sure there isn't anotherway ? Like Idpsstealer that takes the Param.SFO IDk ... Thanks anyway
07-11-2015, 03:10 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Hi so I got bannend absolutely no idea... I never got bannend. But when the 4.75 update came online I suddenly without doing nothing I got bannend --'.

There use to be a way with a proxy but i am nearly 100% sure that you cannot do that after firmware 4.66.
07-11-2015, 04:20 PM #5
I'm on 4.50 DEX
07-11-2015, 04:40 PM #6
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?

yes their still is a working way to get cid from ofw easily. It can be extracted from a users save game data.
07-11-2015, 04:40 PM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!
I'm on 4.50 DEX

Yeah but the OFW is on the newest update which is 4.75, there fore you can not do the idpstealer with the proxy because it is over version 4.66.
07-11-2015, 07:16 PM #8
I'm going to try to take his Save game data from BO2 and then put the Param.SFO in HeX editor and then I have his console ID and I can use it ?
07-11-2015, 09:58 PM #9
princedejersey
Do a barrel roll!
does anyone know where I can get a private cid and psid from? and also how to install it? because I need to get online asap!
07-12-2015, 05:45 AM #10
i would request our beloved mods/admin to kindly close this thread pls since even after repeatedly reminding him this idiot is asking for cid which is against the TOS here on ngu !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo