07-14-2015, 03:12 AM #1
xBlackModder
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So About Four Months Ago My Usb Ports Stop Working Wont Charge My Controllers Are Nothing So I just Said Forget Im Tired Of Modding Anyway And Got a Ps4 But Now I really Wanna Start Back But My Jb Is Still Fucked I Have Took It Apart 5 Times First Time It Looked Like The Inside Of And vacuum cleaner lol.So Yea Should I Replace The Usb Ports Are Is There Another Way?
07-14-2015, 06:05 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by xBlackModder View Post
So About Four Months Ago My Usb Ports Stop Working Wont Charge My Controllers Are Nothing So I just Said Forget Im Tired Of Modding Anyway And Got a Ps4 But Now I really Wanna Start Back But My Jb Is Still Fucked I Have Took It Apart 5 Times First Time It Looked Like The Inside Of And vacuum cleaner lol.So Yea Should I Replace The Usb Ports Are Is There Another Way?

So you want to use the USB ports to charge the controller? Just quote me back.

-regards .Adrian
07-14-2015, 06:46 AM #3
xBlackModder
Little One
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
So you want to use the USB ports to charge the controller? Just quote me back.

-regards .Adrian

Yea and i might have to reconnect them
07-14-2015, 06:50 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yea and i might have to reconnect them

Well must be a hardware problem we wont be able to help with this you will have to get the PS3 repaired.

-regards .Adrian
07-14-2015, 06:57 AM #5
xBlackModder
Little One
Originally posted by .Adrian View Post
Well must be a hardware problem we wont be able to help with this you will have to get the PS3 repaired.

-regards .Adrian

Yea im just gonna buy a another ps3 and e3flasher thanks for the help.
07-14-2015, 07:01 AM #6
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Yea im just gonna buy a another ps3 and e3flasher thanks for the help.

All good if you have any other questions please make sure to make another thread to get the issues solved.

-regards .Adrian

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo