THREAD: Black screen at game startup
  1. 07-25-2015, 09:26 AM
    DTKS
    Keeper
    DTKS
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    First off, im not sure if i made this thread in the right place, if not, i apologize!

So for my predicament, i have this game on my PS3 that i did not buy from the PSN store.

Whenever i mount the game, use PSNPatch and eventually start the game, it just shows a black screen. But when i dont use PSNPatch, the game will work fine.

Now my question, does anybody have a theory why this game shows a black screen at startup soon as PSNPatch gets used?

Internal & BD Mirror are on and im using 4.70 Rebug CEX... This matter might be related to IsoTools and the terms decrypt / encrypt / full ISO.Needa

Totally understand if this thread gets instaclosed.
  2. 07-26-2015, 09:00 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Please note not to use a psn store version of the game. Disks/rips are best.KryptusDikbuttttt:salute:
  3. 07-26-2015, 09:08 PM
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    Coffee Bean
    Cake is a lie
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DTKS View Post
    First off, im not sure if i made this thread in the right place, if not, i apologize!

So for my predicament, i have this game on my PS3 that i did not buy from the PSN store.

Whenever i mount the game, use PSNPatch and eventually start the game, it just shows a black screen. But when i dont use PSNPatch, the game will work fine.

Now my question, does anybody have a theory why this game shows a black screen at startup soon as PSNPatch gets used?

Internal & BD Mirror are on and im using 4.70 Rebug CEX... This matter might be related to IsoTools and the terms decrypt / encrypt / full ISO.Needa

Totally understand if this thread gets instaclosed.

Because when disabling syscalls it dis-allows you from using anything like BD Emulator and dont allow you to load boot leg prx plugins. So when BD Emulator is disabled the game will not start. Some games works like the newer ones but when a game needs to be patched to current firmware it wont run for some reason.
  4. 07-27-2015, 09:14 PM
    DTKS
    Keeper
    DTKS
    Keeper
    NextGenUpdate
    My answers have been questioned. Thank you all!