08-05-2015, 08:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok I wanted to try fix my other CFW Ps3 which got green light off death the hdd indicator blinks once then doesn't show anything so I got my dump of it and I checked it it had to errors ill upload it then someone whos a pro or knows what there doing could you help me fix it Every thing is appreciated in help

Dump removed.
Last edited by The Devil ; 08-05-2015 at 09:02 AM.
08-05-2015, 09:03 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Bluey View Post
ok I wanted to try fix my other CFW Ps3 which got green light off death the hdd indicator blinks once then doesn't show anything so I got my dump of it and I checked it it had to errors ill upload it then someone whos a pro or knows what there doing could you help me fix it Every thing is appreciated in help

Dump removed.

I removed the dump as people can get your console ID from it. Instead of posting the dump you can screen shot the errors. Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquires.
08-05-2015, 09:05 AM #3
Originally posted by Kas View Post
I removed the dump as people can get your console ID from it. Instead of posting the dump you can screen shot the errors. Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquires.

Ok thanks For Saving My ***

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo