08-05-2015, 01:29 PM #1
DTKS
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wonder how people with CFW log in on PSN, do you log in by XMB? Or ingame when its asking to log in?

Reason im asking is because somebody told me its safer to log in when you're ingame. So thats how i have been doing it ever since i got CFW! But is it also safe to log in by XMB? When i look at youtube videos, they just log in by XMB.

I'm using Rebug 4.70 CEX.
08-05-2015, 02:15 PM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by DTKS View Post
I wonder how people with CFW log in on PSN, do you log in by XMB? Or ingame when its asking to log in?

Reason im asking is because somebody told me its safer to log in when you're ingame. So thats how i have been doing it ever since i got CFW! But is it also safe to log in by XMB? When i look at youtube videos, they just log in by XMB.

Logging in at the xmb is fine, they both do the same thing. The reason they say login at the game process is in case you want to spoof cid or something before you go on and also when loading the game the game company takes note of everything from your system but that does not matter for all the older games.

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

DTKS
08-05-2015, 05:59 PM #3
Sen
:usa: :usa:
I wonder how people with CFW log in on PSN, do you log in by XMB? Or ingame when its asking to log in?

I always start the game, once started i sign in and go online. That's how i do it Smile

The following user thanked Sen for this useful post:

DTKS
08-07-2015, 03:54 PM #4
DTKS
Keeper
Well i know enough, big thanks guys!
08-07-2015, 04:00 PM #5
RTE
Keep it real!
Well i know enough, big thanks guys!

If you need any other help, message me Smile