08-28-2015, 04:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone ever had trouble with MultiMan Aborting copies after half copies to hdd? Im on rebug 4.70 cex (it makes my games covers show up black and grey aswell),If anyone has any information on how to fix this problem PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP(EST93).MMK.(256)
08-28-2015, 06:38 PM #2
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by paysformod2015 View Post
Anyone ever had trouble with MultiMan Aborting copies after half copies to hdd? Im on rebug 4.70 cex (it makes my games covers show up black and grey aswell),If anyone has any information on how to fix this problem PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP(EST93).MMK.(256)

Have you got enough space on your hard drive for the thing you are copying over?
08-28-2015, 06:46 PM #3
Yea ,that's what's possible me off.it'll go half way and abort
08-28-2015, 06:50 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Yea ,that's what's possible me off.it'll go half way and abort

This issue is due to scratches on your CID. Clean your CD and then try it again. It should work.
08-28-2015, 06:57 PM #5
Kilam I appreciate you trying to help me but that was the first thing I tried,I even bought a brand new disc and same issue
08-28-2015, 07:07 PM #6
BrixXx
Banned
Could a older version MultiMan Fix this?
08-28-2015, 07:18 PM #7
Kam
Kilam I appreciate you trying to help me but that was the first thing I tried,I even bought a brand new disc and same issue

Originally posted by BrixXx View Post
Could a older version MultiMan Fix this?

That is the only way. The BluRay Drive in the PS3 can't read that section due to it being scratched. Either something is wrong with the Bluray drive or the CD is messed up. If I were you, I would get a new thermal paste and a recorrection for your PS3. Shouldn't cost too much. But if you want to make sure that it is your DVD, clean it using these methods to ensure that the CD WILL be clean.

You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2015, 07:24 PM #8
BrixXx
Banned
Ok thanks for the information,im a noobie when it comes to this,so all the info i can get is like gold to me THANKS AGAIN BRO
08-28-2015, 07:26 PM #9
Kam
Originally posted by BrixXx View Post
Ok thanks for the information,im a noobie when it comes to this,so all the info i can get is like gold to me THANKS AGAIN BRO

Alright. Let me know how it goes Smile
08-28-2015, 07:37 PM #10
Scouse Power
Knowledge is power
Originally posted by Kilam View Post
That is the only way. The BluRay Drive in the PS3 can't read that section due to it being scratched. Either something is wrong with the Bluray drive or the CD is messed up. If I were you, I would get a new thermal paste and a recorrection for your PS3. Shouldn't cost too much. But if you want to make sure that it is your DVD, clean it using these methods to ensure that the CD WILL be clean.

You must login or register to view this content.

How's thermal paste going to fix blue ray drive?

If the issue is your blueray drive, you could try buying one from ebay - you can buy faulty consoles for like £20 (so drives will be cheap as)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo