10-02-2015, 07:50 PM #1
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have an extra PSID/CID and wants to be extra safe against possible ban when modding. What is the easiest way to use a different psid/cid and would it "hide" the real ones?
10-02-2015, 07:52 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by CacheMe View Post
I have an extra PSID/CID and wants to be extra safe against possible ban when modding. What is the easiest way to use a different psid/cid and would it "hide" the real ones?

Yes, it replaces your old one. Once you put a new CID and PSID, it replaces the old as if they were never there. But if you go to ITA Manager or such, you can revert back to your original ones. I would recommend changing it through CCAPI.
10-02-2015, 08:08 PM #3
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
I have an extra PSID/CID and wants to be extra safe against possible ban when modding. What is the easiest way to use a different psid/cid and would it "hide" the real ones?

You can change your original one with another CID using CCAPI. Smile
10-02-2015, 08:30 PM #4
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Thank you guys for the help! Anouther related question..... Im currently using Webman, PSNPatch to log on the internet/PSN. Is CCAPI something that you run everytime?
10-02-2015, 08:33 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Thank you guys for the help! Anouther related question..... Im currently using Webman, PSNPatch to log on the internet/PSN. Is CCAPI something that you run everytime?

No. You can use CCAPI to set it as your boot IDPS (CID) and PSID and whenever your PS3 turns on, it will be automatically set to that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo