10-07-2015, 09:39 PM #1
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all,

Recently I tried flashing my PS3 Slim (CECH-2003B) and it all went well until the final stage of flashing the patched bkpps3.bin file lost connection while flashing and therefore gave me an error code saying it lost connection. Now whenever I turn on my PS3, it beeps three times and flashes red on the power button. How can I fix this? Sal Crying
10-07-2015, 11:05 PM #2
Check one youtube it will help u 100%
10-07-2015, 11:19 PM #3
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post
Hello all,

Recently I tried flashing my PS3 Slim (CECH-2003B) and it all went well until the final stage of flashing the patched bkpps3.bin file lost connection while flashing and therefore gave me an error code saying it lost connection. Now whenever I turn on my PS3, it beeps three times and flashes red on the power button. How can I fix this? Sal Crying

Your Bricked Man, This is the best tutorial ive seen for unbricking due to e3 connection loss You must login or register to view this content. give it a look !

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

DrZepto
10-08-2015, 03:21 PM #4
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
Your Bricked Man, This is the best tutorial ive seen for unbricking due to e3 connection loss You must login or register to view this content. give it a look !

Just got back from college to try this and it's staying on! :O Also, I didn't need to be that fast when changing the clip by 180 degrees. It lets me have about 10 seconds. I'm going to see if I can re-flash it now Smile (ill edit this post as I hopefully progress)

EDIT: It was successful! I am now on Rogero 3.55 Downgrader Happy
Last edited by DrZepto ; 10-08-2015 at 07:19 PM.
10-09-2015, 06:20 AM #5
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post
Just got back from college to try this and it's staying on! :O Also, I didn't need to be that fast when changing the clip by 180 degrees. It lets me have about 10 seconds. I'm going to see if I can re-flash it now Smile (ill edit this post as I hopefully progress)

EDIT: It was successful! I am now on Rogero 3.55 Downgrader Happy

Good to see that you have solved the problem. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo