10-09-2015, 05:57 AM #1
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to hide from players met?
10-09-2015, 06:04 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Natjosh View Post
Is there a way to hide from players met?

Well you can use PSNinja to hide from your friends but that's all i can think of
10-09-2015, 06:09 AM #3
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Well you can use PSNinja to hide from your friends but that's all i can think of

alright
10-09-2015, 08:16 AM #4
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Is there a way to hide from players met?

Are you speaking about the list of all the players you meet in an online game... Your sentence doesn't really make sense... If you want to hide from your friends you can use PSNINJA and select the option from the menu...

Is this what your talking about?
10-09-2015, 11:28 AM #5
Natjosh
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hand View Post
Are you speaking about the list of all the players you meet in an online game... Your sentence doesn't really make sense... If you want to hide from your friends you can use PSNINJA and select the option from the menu...

Is this what your talking about?

Well it does make sense as on the playstation 3 there is a section right, under friends, and its called PLAYERS MET..... I would like to know if you can hide from appearing in this section on other players playstation 3 consoles.
10-09-2015, 11:56 AM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Well it does make sense as on the playstation 3 there is a section right, under friends, and its called PLAYERS MET..... I would like to know if you can hide from appearing in this section on other players playstation 3 consoles.

Yes now it's more clear you should update you thread with this information as the original thread you created only said: "Is there a way to hide from players met?"
10-24-2015, 11:36 AM #7
Yeah bro Smile in the privacy settings somewhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo