10-09-2015, 07:12 PM #1
ROGERO FTW!
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); it use to sign in without me having to change the PS3ID in rebug toolbox but now i have to change it eveytime i restart my ps3 . how can i fix this ive been one DEX for 5 days and already having problems . i went bac to cex to see if i would still have this problem but i didnt only on dex
10-09-2015, 07:23 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by ROGERO
it use to sign in without me having to change the PS3ID in rebug toolbox but now i have to change it eveytime i restart my ps3 . how can i fix this ive been one DEX for 5 days and already having problems . i went bac to cex to see if i would still have this problem but i didnt only on dex

You have to do this every time. If you want, you can stay on DEX and move up to 4.65 ITA, which is a DEX firmware also.

You can do this by using a 3.55 DEX Downgrader which can be downloaded from here.

After downgrading, download 4.65 ITA from here and update.

I would recommend doing this from the Recovery menu each time as it is much safer.

Also, be sure to rename the USB in this order. PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP
10-09-2015, 07:39 PM #3
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by ROGERO
it use to sign in without me having to change the PS3ID in rebug toolbox but now i have to change it eveytime i restart my ps3 . how can i fix this ive been one DEX for 5 days and already having problems . i went bac to cex to see if i would still have this problem but i didnt only on dex

I just connected to internet through latptops wifi and ethernet coord. (The way to setup ProDG Target Manager) and it fixed, no longer have to change the ID, even if I am connected through wifi.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo