12-31-2015, 02:48 PM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I am curious what you guys think the ban risk of paying OFFLINE but then loggin in with your legit main account to sync your trophies only would be.

Also do you guys think it is smart to use a other IP adress when syncing? I am not going to mod or even save mod I simply want to be able to borrow my friends games for a longer time period since they are over protective and think I will platinum the game in a day.

I have over 1500$ on the account in ganes and are level 20 legit, is it worth the risk?
12-31-2015, 07:29 PM #11
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
if you had a brain with that amount of money dont do it at all

Lol.
One, this would save me time and money.
Two, i have platinumed and played these games for a shit long time.
Three, i got more cash brah Winky Winky
12-31-2015, 07:30 PM #12
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
the trophies mean that much 2 you haha, nothing i would risk

Sadly, yes, trophies are what makes me want to play and what i fight for when i play.
I play without going for trophies sometimes but damn i love that *pling* Winky Winky
Also i am going for rank top 5 in Sweden and i would love to be able to borrow my friends games ^^
12-31-2015, 07:32 PM #13
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Sadly, yes, trophies are what makes me want to play and what i fight for when i play.
I play without going for trophies sometimes but damn i love that *pling* Winky Winky
Also i am going for rank top 5 in Sweden and i would love to be able to borrow my friends games ^^

haha well thats answers that, the man loves his trophies. what r u waiting for? sign in and sync them already haha
12-31-2015, 08:20 PM #14
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
haha well thats answers that, the man loves his trophies. what r u waiting for? sign in and sync them already haha

Im going to make sure i have a lot and have a rain day :3
12-31-2015, 08:24 PM #15

haha...
01-01-2016, 03:45 AM #16
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire

Has your question been answered?
01-01-2016, 10:34 AM #17
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Has your question been answered?

I guess, not the full answer but i think i got the info i was after Smile
01-01-2016, 11:55 AM #18
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Hey, I am curious what you guys think the ban risk of paying OFFLINE but then loggin in with your legit main account to sync your trophies only would be.

Also do you guys think it is smart to use a other IP adress when syncing? I am not going to mod or even save mod I simply want to be able to borrow my friends games for a longer time period since they are over protective and think I will platinum the game in a day.

I have over 1500$ on the account in ganes and are level 20 legit, is it worth the risk?

Well btw you have for sure the risk.. :p Do not risk your account on the CFW PS3, just play legit on your OFW console with the account and do not use it on your CFW ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo