01-21-2016, 05:01 PM #1
Prizma
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright first off
1. I know that rebug mode "automatically" spoofs
2. I know Dex firmwares can sign in without spoofer

However, usually before I sign on, I spoof my ISDP and disable cfw through psnpatch. But since it usually spoofs my ID from 82 to 84 (Dex to Cex) I'm not able to go online.

I'm asking if there's a way to spoof your cid while remaining Dex so I can actually sign in and be less likely to get my console banned. Or if it really doesn't matter if I spoof or not on Dex. I just don't feel like paying $30 for a CID. And as you know CCAPI isn't compatible yet either so i can't use that.

If not I'll just downgrade back to 4.75.3 and wait.
01-22-2016, 04:04 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Prizma View Post
Alright first off
1. I know that rebug mode "automatically" spoofs
2. I know Dex firmwares can sign in without spoofer

However, usually before I sign on, I spoof my ISDP and disable cfw through psnpatch. But since it usually spoofs my ID from 82 to 84 (Dex to Cex) I'm not able to go online.

I'm asking if there's a way to spoof your cid while remaining Dex so I can actually sign in and be less likely to get my console banned. Or if it really doesn't matter if I spoof or not on Dex. I just don't feel like paying $30 for a CID. And as you know CCAPI isn't compatible yet either so i can't use that.

If not I'll just downgrade back to 4.75.3 and wait.

You can use any CID spoofing application to change that digit from a 2 to a 4. You will need to do that to sign in regardless. If you cannot find an app then I recommend just downgrade back to 4.75. It works the same way anyways

The following 2 users say thank you to Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Fatpabs, Prizma
01-22-2016, 04:06 AM #3
Prizma
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah i figured it out, I just spoofed to a 4 i rebug toolbox and installed a 4.78 spoofer afterwards and now it works perfect. Just waiting for an update for CCAPI now.

The following user thanked Prizma for this useful post:

Fatpabs
02-01-2016, 05:50 AM #4
Fatpabs
Gym leader
Yeah i figured it out, I just spoofed to a 4 i rebug toolbox and installed a 4.78 spoofer afterwards and now it works perfect. Just waiting for an update for CCAPI now.

Where exactly in rebug tool is this "4" settings/option that you're talking about? just switched to D-REX that's why I'm asking.
02-01-2016, 03:22 PM #5
Prizma
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Fatpabs View Post
Where exactly in rebug tool is this "4" settings/option that you're talking about? just switched to D-REX that's why I'm asking.

Rebug Toolbox -> Utilities -> Change Active Ps3ID (very bottom) -> Choose CEX
02-01-2016, 03:44 PM #6
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Rebug Toolbox -> Utilities -> Change Active Ps3ID (very bottom) -> Choose CEX

Question answered. Moved to Answered Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo