02-09-2016, 03:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU community,

I need help on one of my CFW PS3.

This is basically what happened. (STEPS BELOW)

First Problem- Signing into a account on 4.75.3 Rebug DEX CFW

1. Alright so I was on 4.75.1 Rebug CEX Firmware and using this spoofer You must login or register to view this content.
  2. I then decided to go on to Rebug 4.75.3 DEX Firmware (*Note: I did delete the spoofer that I was using before going onto DEX)
  3. Everything went alright and I was able to go onto DEX firmware!
  4. Then I couldn't sign into my account, I then followed this tutorial on YouTube

The only annoying thing is that I have to do this EVERY single time I try to sign into my account. Is there a fix for this, where I don't have to be doing this EVERY single time?

Second Problem- Using CCAPI on DEX 4.75.3 CFW

1. Basically after I went to DEX I can't use CCAPI, unless I do this

2. I hate doing this method since I can't play GTA V with menus and stuff since almost every good GTA V menu is DEX
  3. (NOTE- Other modders have told me that I have to turn off Cobra Mode, I do turn it off and CCAPI still doesn't work) Any fix?

Thanks in advanced!
02-09-2016, 03:39 AM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by vhromero View Post
Hello NGU community,

1. Alright so I was on 4.75.1 Rebug CEX Firmware and using this spoofer You must login or register to view this content.
  2. I then decided to go on to Rebug 4.75.3 DEX Firmware (*Note: I did delete the spoofer that I was using before going onto DEX)
  4. Then I couldn't sign into my account, I then followed this tutorial on YouTube

The only annoying thing is that I have to do this EVERY single time I try to sign into my account. Is there a fix for this, where I don't have to be doing this EVERY single time?

2. I hate doing this method since I can't play GTA V with menus and stuff since almost every good GTA V menu is DEX
  3. (NOTE- Other modders have told me that I have to turn off Cobra Mode, I do turn it off and CCAPI still doesn't work) Any fix?

Thanks in advanced!

Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.
02-09-2016, 03:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Kam
Thread moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries.

Thanks for moving it Kryptus

The following user thanked vhromero for this useful post:

Tears
02-13-2016, 03:36 AM #4
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Hello NGU community,

Thanks in advanced!

There's no permanent fix to your first problem. Also, I'm not sure that CCAPI is compatible with your firmware yet. I suggest switching to PS3 ITA 4.50. I never have to follow those steps to get online and CCAPI works just fine Happy

The following user thanked Jim Halpert for this useful post:

02-16-2016, 03:21 AM #5
Originally posted by HackedTutorials View Post
There's no permanent fix to your first problem. Also, I'm not sure that CCAPI is compatible with your firmware yet. I suggest switching to PS3 ITA 4.50. I never have to follow those steps to get online and CCAPI works just fine Happy

Any good and trustworthy tutorials I can follow?
02-16-2016, 03:43 AM #6
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Any good and trustworthy tutorials I can follow?

Nope.
02-16-2016, 09:06 AM #7
Did you reinstall ccapi? That's all I had to do to get it working
02-17-2016, 04:10 AM #8
Krool
Keeper
thats a cid error you have to set your original cid then your new one
make sure that the new cid is a legitimate working cid
02-19-2016, 02:40 AM #9
Originally posted by Krool View Post
thats a cid error you have to set your original cid then your new one
make sure that the new cid is a legitimate working cid

I have never changed my CID nor gotten banned....
02-20-2016, 12:12 AM #10
Krool
Keeper
lmao do you still have this problem
?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo