03-12-2016, 02:59 AM #1
Toqe
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Anyone know how to fix this thanks
03-12-2016, 04:08 AM #2
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Toqe View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not that good at Spanish and I don't know what's going on in that picture, but did you try extracting the .rar?
03-12-2016, 04:11 AM #3
Slick
Anxiety
You must login or register to view this content.

Where did you get that from? There isn't suppose to be a password required to extract it. That's prolly a virus. Download it from here ONLY. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Slick for this useful post:

Dro
03-12-2016, 04:16 AM #4
Toqe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HackedTutorials View Post
I'm not that good at Spanish and I don't know what's going on in that picture, but did you try extracting the .rar?

Originally posted by Slick View Post
Where did you get that from? There isn't suppose to be a password required to extract it. That's prolly a virus. Download it from here ONLY. You must login or register to view this content.

i just got the image from a person on You must login or register to view this content. having the same problem , idk whats wrong with it i just got it off brewology now and it works fine
03-15-2016, 03:05 AM #5
Slick
Anxiety
i just got the image from a person on You must login or register to view this content. having the same problem , idk whats wrong with it i just got it off brewology now and it works fine

Glad you figured it out! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo