03-31-2016, 12:34 PM #1
GamminModzV17
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been looking all over the internet to see what firmwares can be jailbroken, as far I know is 3.50,3.55 can 3.60 Be Jailbroken? If There is more please add it below!
03-31-2016, 03:13 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by GamminModzV17 View Post
I've been looking all over the internet to see what firmwares can be jailbroken, as far I know is 3.50,3.55 can 3.60 Be Jailbroken? If There is more please add it below!

Only firmwares 3.55 and below can be jailbroken. I'd recommend you look here and find models that were made on 3.55 firmware or below. Anything above cannot be jailbroken.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-31-2016, 03:43 PM #3
GamminModzV17
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Only firmwares 3.55 and below can be jailbroken. I'd recommend you look here and find models that were made on 3.55 firmware or below. Anything above cannot be jailbroken.

You must login or register to view this content.

But I was looking at systems (fat) they updated to 3.60 OFW but I just wanted to know if the systems can be jailbroken.
03-31-2016, 03:57 PM #4
Kam
But I was looking at systems (fat) they updated to 3.60 OFW but I just wanted to know if the systems can be jailbroken.

What do you mean by "they updated to 3.60 OFW?"

Whatever firmware a FAT is on, it can be downgraded to 3.55 since all FATs were made when 3.55 came out.
03-31-2016, 04:25 PM #5
GamminModzV17
Bounty hunter
What do you mean by "they updated to 3.60 OFW?"

Whatever firmware a FAT is on, it can be downgraded to 3.55 since all FATs were made when 3.55 came out.

It was used few years ago until an update came out 3.60 maybe 5-6 years ago. Then it got ylod and was not used any more. When it's fixed can it be jailbroken with out downgrading? I have the e3 flasher to downgrade it. But, I just want to save some time and hassle to install the clip onto the nor chip.

I've seen videos of people saying 3.60 up to 4.41 can be jailbroken for fat and slims but not ALL slims. Do you understand? If not its hard to give you details what I'm trying to say about Jailbreaking a fat PS3 which is on 3.60 OFW.
Last edited by GamminModzV17 ; 03-31-2016 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Edit Comment/Reply
03-31-2016, 04:52 PM #6
Kam
It was used few years ago until an update came out 3.60 maybe 5-6 years ago. Then it got ylod and was not used any more. When it's fixed can it be jailbroken with out downgrading? I have the e3 flasher to downgrade it. But, I just want to save some time and hassle to install the clip onto the nor chip.

I've seen videos of people saying 3.60 up to 4.41 can be jailbroken for fat and slims but not slims. Do you understand? If not its hard to give you details what I'm trying to say about Jailbreaking a fat PS3 which is on 3.60 OFW.

No, you cannot. You will need to downgrade. Those videos are lies.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

GamminModzV17
03-31-2016, 05:11 PM #7
GamminModzV17
Bounty hunter
No, you cannot. You will need to downgrade. Those videos are lies.

Thanks for your help Kam!

You May Close this thread my question is answered!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo