Post: Easiest CFW to date? Newer users want some sort of plug & play PS3 firmware
07-02-2016, 11:35 PM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hola, so i normally downgrade consoles for my friends and others in my country. They all end up with the same problem except a few of my friends. It is too complicated now-a-days.

They just want to install a game and play, install a mod menu quick with out much problem and such. They do notwant to sit and resign and understand how the system works. All they really want is just to play in an instant without problems and advanced features.

I myself are a fan of the Rebug series running DEX but it seems to be a bit too complicated for my customers to handle without me requiring to write them all tutorials.

My question is, what is the easiest custom firmware to handle in terms of installing games and not having to mix with an eboot, edat, rap file?

Thanks in advance! Smile
07-02-2016, 11:42 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Hola, so i normally downgrade consoles for my friends and others in my country. They all end up with the same problem except a few of my friends. It is too complicated now-a-days.

They just want to install a game and play, install a mod menu quick with out much problem and such. They do notwant to sit and resign and understand how the system works. All they really want is just to play in an instant without problems and advanced features.

I myself are a fan of the Rebug series running DEX but it seems to be a bit too complicated for my customers to handle without me requiring to write them all tutorials.

My question is, what is the easiest custom firmware to handle in terms of installing games and not having to mix with an eboot, edat, rap file?

Thanks in advance! Smile

Unfortunately Hola REBUG is the best all round CFW out. If people don't want to learn how to operate a CFW then they shouldn't buy one it's that simple. Can't just expect to have everything handed to you or done for you and just sit back and reap the rewards you gotta do some research into what you're buying and how to run the thing properly.
07-02-2016, 11:54 PM #3
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Unfortunately Hola REBUG is the best all round CFW out. If people don't want to learn how to operate a CFW then they shouldn't buy one it's that simple. Can't just expect to have everything handed to you or done for you and just sit back and reap the rewards you gotta do some research into what you're buying and how to run the thing properly.

That is true but back in the day, running 3.55 was so much easier than running the REBUG firmwares.
It has all grown in complexity over the past years and i think a lot of newcomers to the scene have a lot of issues with the newer types of firmware and features. I think i either have to take a look at older firmware and see which is the best for my customers or i will have to make video and text guides for them.
07-02-2016, 11:58 PM #4
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Hola View Post
That is true but back in the day, running 3.55 was so much easier than running the REBUG firmwares.
It has all grown in complexity over the past years and i think a lot of newcomers to the scene have a lot of issues with the newer types of firmware and features. I think i either have to take a look at older firmware and see which is the best for my customers or i will have to make video and text guides for them.

Yeah you'll probably just end up having to make the video and text guides. I mean it's like buying a scrap Ferrari or something just because you like Ferrari's but having no knowledge of how to fix it or run it know what i mean? Happy Anyways if you're satisfied with my response let me know so i can close this thread.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Hola
07-03-2016, 07:06 AM #5
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Yeah you'll probably just end up having to make the video and text guides. I mean it's like buying a scrap Ferrari or something just because you like Ferrari's but having no knowledge of how to fix it or run it know what i mean? Happy Anyways if you're satisfied with my response let me know so i can close this thread.

Yeah, your right dude. Yeah, please close this thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo